WANT TO WORK WITH US?
The Business Improvement Function within a Manufacturing Environment
The Business Improvement Manager looks to find new ways to improve the business in order to meet the financial goals of the company. This is a vital role as it works across all parts of the manufacturing operations, in order to align business strategy, with the operational strategy; resulting in the achievement of the financial goals and growth of the company.
Business Improvement Managers are often divided between operations, finance and technology. This is a difficult job and require the skill and time to operate across multiple areas and the right tools become critical to achieving these objectives. Sometimes getting caught up in the day-to-day operations due to time restrictions and losing sight of the value added tasks you wish you had the time to do such as:
- Improving return on assets
- Improving the average time to complete tasks
- Increasing output and efficiency without capital investment through maximising throughput rates of production
- Ensuring Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are met
- Monitoring and controlling departmental budgets
- Working effectively with Operations to improve financial performance
- Executing business strategies across multiple operational areas
- Having a strategic approach to both financial and non-financial, operational issues
- Playing a key role in the growth of the company
- Ensuring productivity improvement
Find out more about how TrakSYS can AUTOMATE the everyday activities and provide the information and visibility to perform those VALUE ADDED TASKS!